Thursday, June 20, 2013

"COLD BREATHS"



   I've decided to start off the initiation of my blog with the post of a recent outfit of mine. However, before I get started I just wanted to welcome any viewers to my blog. My blog page will be heavily based on all things relating to the world of fashion. This page will consist a lot of my own personal outfits along with my own reviews/opinions on certain fashion collections/trends/icons, and etc. I will of course post things about my own life also including current music I'm enjoying and even my favorite places to dine at. 

   Anyways, back to my outfit. Since I do reside in Oregon, I receive a fair share of cold throughout all four seasons and today was one of them. I went for a casual yet put together look; I didn't want to look either overdressed or too casual for a lunch date with a friend of mine.

   I stuck with neutral colors but added a slight pop with a darker cobalt blue button-down to break off the more darker tones in my pants and shoes. I have to mention my current obsession with that messenger bag I have on also; that bag literally carries all of my necessities! And the best part about this bag was that I was able to thrift this bag for only $18.50 and it's Eddie Baurer too. Quite a steal I'd have to say, for such a versatile messenger bag at that.

WHAT I'M WEARING
Glasses: Clear Wayfarers from H&M
Top: Aztect Print Button-Down from H&M
Belt: Black/Brown Leather Reversible Belt from Kenneth Cole
Bottom: Pinstripe Denim from Pac Sun
Shoes: Classic Black Dress Shoes from John Varvatos
Accessories: Gold Leather Wrist Watch from Target 
Bag: Eddie Bauer (Thrifted) from Crossroads 


No comments:

Post a Comment