Sunday, October 6, 2013

"A SEA PAINTED BLACK"

OOTD.

   I'm very sorry for the inconsistency with the posting guys! You could say that I've had a lot on my plate ever since the end of summer which resulted in me not having time for anything; including time for myself. I've decided to upload this outfit just for the sake of not posting. And I believe this outfit was from around mid August also? 

   I have to admit that I was still pretty obsessed with the whole sporty/jersey trend around this period of time and that was pretty much all I wore which was all bad admittedly. This outfit basically just focused on an all black concept but I decided to break it up with the ocean print button-down shirt to give the outfit some dimension.

   And I'll also try my best to post more consistently from now on. Well, at least twice a month would be my goal at this point. My next post will either be another outfit or a review on a recent pair of boots I've purchased so stay tuned y'all.


WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: "78" Sporty Shirt (H&M)
WAISTCOAT: Oceanic Print Shirt (H&M)
BOTTOMS: Black Skinny-Fit Pants (H&M)
SHOES: Doc Martens 1460 Boot in Patent Leather
WATCH: Sekonda Gold Band Watch



No comments:

Post a Comment