Friday, November 1, 2013

"BRICK BY BRICK"

10/28/2013 OOTD

DETAILS
Brunch @ Waffle Window



Hawthorne District


@seeyouinsamsara 

House of Vintage: WARNING


    The Hawthorne District in Portland is one of my favorite spots to have a day of exploration or even serve as a spot to catch up with a friend. With it's many local coffee joints and vintage inspired eateries, it's the perfect avenue for "artsy" individuals like myself. And what better way to enjoy Hawthorne then to snap a few shots for a lookbook, am I right? The inspiration for my outfit was "London Punk", with a refined element to it. I stuck with simple tones of Maroon and Burgundy and balanced it out with black skinnies and nice pair of chunky creepers. I centered different pieces around my drop-shoulder burgundy speckled coat which was the focus of my outfit (the coat screams 80's London Punk). Also be sure to follow me on instagram for more consistent updates @ killahouston.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
TOP: Paisley Print Shirt (ASOS)
JACKET: Drop-Shoulder Burgundy Speckled Coat (H&M)
BOTTOM: Black Skinny Pants (H&M)
SHOES: T.U.K. Creepers (Amazon)
RING: Dual Gold Chain Ring (H&M)
WATCH: Sekonda Gold Bracelet Watch (ASOS)



No comments:

Post a Comment